Susan Gunelius, About.com Guide to Blogging, is President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications company. She is also a published author, speaker, and a marketing and branding expert.
Susan Gunelius owns an award-winning blog, Women on Business, and she regularly contributes to the Forbes.com blog and Entrepreneur.com. Her marketing-related articles appear on a wide variety of websites such as MSNBC.com, BusinessWeek.com, and many more.
Susan spent over a decade directing marketing programs for some of the largest companies in the world, including divisions of AT&T and HSBC. She speaks about marketing at events around the world and has authored 10 books, published through leading publishers, about marketing, branding, copywriting, blogging, and more. Her books include:
- Blogging All-in-One for Dummies, Second Edition
- Blogging All-in-One for Dummies
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to WordPress
- Google Blogger for Dummies
- Social Media Marketing in 30 Minutes a Day
- Content Marketing for Dummies
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to LinkedIn
- Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps
- Harry Potter: The Story of a Global Business Phenomenon
- Building Brand Value the Playboy Way
Susan Gunelius holds a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing with an English minor from Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut.
By Susan Gunelius:
Every person who considers starting a blog has unique goals for that blog. Whether you want to blog for fun, to make money or to support your business, my objective at About Blogging is to provide the information, tools and tips you need to make your blogging efforts successful and enjoyable.