1. Technology
Susan Gunelius

Google Chrome Web Browser Available for Free Download

By September 2, 2008

Google Chrome is now available for free download. Google Chrome is Google's own web browser and will join the web browser market currently dominated by Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Many people have shifted away from Internet Explorer to other browsers such as Firefox and Opera, but Google Chrome is sure to cause drastic changes to web browser market share.

I just downloaded Google Chrome and tried it, and I have to say, it seems like a great browser so far. If you want to try it, follow the link to download Google Chrome. It only takes a few minutes to download it, and you can start browsing with it immediately.

Comments
September 3, 2008 at 4:03 pm
(1) media boy says:

should be interesting to see if Chrome works more efficiently than FireFox and IE… if it’s faster than Firefox, since isn’t IE, then i’ll use it

September 3, 2008 at 5:31 pm
(2) Kevin says:

I’ve been using Chrome today at work, I really like it. I think the “task manager” is a cool feature where each tab is run as a separate process.

September 5, 2008 at 3:19 am
(3) iam arun says:

it is more efficient than ie and firebox

September 6, 2008 at 1:49 pm
(4) mapsandearth says:

i use it and it’s fast.

my blog :

September 6, 2008 at 1:50 pm
(5) mapsandearth says:

i use it .and it’s fast than other browser .

my blog :

September 7, 2008 at 8:51 am
(6) Web Logs Guide` says:

Mapsandearth, I agree. Google Chrome is fast and has a lot of potential.

July 25, 2009 at 4:36 am
(7) Amit Rajvanshi says:

Ya GOOGLE CHROME is really nice andcan dominate on all other Browsers too.
But there is one problem in that that ti supports Win-XP/VISTA only, while for Win-2k/2003 etc users it’s not avilable.
That can become hurdle on it’s way

September 24, 2009 at 12:32 pm
(8) nrkmenon says:

A fashionable looking browser. Those who are habituated to menu bar of Internet Explorer and Firefox will get used to the minimum tools available in Chrome, but the redeeming features are attractive enough. Use it and find out the qualities that make Chrome a gem. Recommend it to friends.

October 2, 2009 at 7:17 am
(9) Kamran says:

its a very nice software for web browser

October 11, 2009 at 7:18 am
(10) venkatesh says:

i say that g crome is a boring web browser the best browser ever are the only two thats
1 opera10 beta 3
2 apple safari 4.1.09

May 30, 2010 at 5:25 am
(11) jebanje says:

Yes, a i agree.I think I know somewhere like for example, will find it and set

November 9, 2010 at 1:22 am
(12) greece says:

Although everything about this browser is great i abandoned the use of it just for the simple reason of it CRASHING too OFTEN.Back to Avant which I used to use.

November 10, 2010 at 3:26 am
(13) frankly says:

The same story continues,eventhis version also not compatible with many sites as mentioned in my earlier
commentit is not compatible many Web sites. I am able to open all with Firefox,Chrome as well as Avant.
Not able to open with the latest version also. What is the use, though it is fast.Switch to Avant finally.

January 20, 2012 at 9:23 pm
(14) Benoy Francis says:

should be interesting to see if Chrome works more efficiently I really like it.
A fashionable looking browser. I agree, Google Chrome is fast and has a lot of potential.

February 23, 2014 at 5:53 pm
(15) gratuit says:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have take into account
your stuff prior to and you are simply too great.
I actually like what you have received right here, certainly
like what you are saying and the best way during which
you say it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care
of to stay it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you.

That is really a tremendous web site.